Dallas Senior Pictures for Guys - George Dean Photography - Senior Portrait Photographer


Flower Mound Senior PIctures
Alex Demrick - Flower Mound Texas

“You were able to capture his best qualities, and essential nature, in a photograph; that can only be accomplished by someone with truly amazing talent.

Everyone who has seen his senior pictures has told us Alex should be a model, but that is simply the magic you’re able to create”.

“The way you chose my clothes, the background and lighting for each photograph was amazing – your insight and talent are truly a gift! “


Letter from Alex’s Mom, Linda

“Dear George,

From the moment I saw your work, I couldn’t imagine anyone else taking Alex’s senior pictures – something that important could only be trusted to the very best and that is what you are. Although I must admit I wasn’t sure what to expect when we arrived for his appointment, your professionalism and kindness immediately put us at ease. You made my son feel very special, and it shows in every one of the photographs you took.

I find it amazing that you were able to capture his best qualities, and essential nature, in a photograph; that can only be accomplished by someone with truly amazing talent. Everyone who has seen his pictures has told us Alex should be a model, but that is simply the magic you’re able to create.
Thank you so much for the memories of this wonderful moment in his life.

Linda Demrick
Flower Mound, Texas

Letter from Alex

“George,

Speechless….. is what I was when I saw myself in your pictures;

Unbelievably impressed…… because you capture images in a way that I never thought was possible;
I couldn’t help but stare in amazement at the photographs you took;

I couldn’t help but smile because I was so happy with them.

The way you chose my clothes, the background and lighting for each photograph was amazing – your insight and talent are truly a gift!

The whole experience was fun and I found that the time I spent in your studio passed much too quickly.

Thank you so much for everything!

Alex Demrick
Flower Mound, Texas

George’s Response: Your kind words and eloquent observations make me smile and touches my heart. I can’t wait to do it again one day with your family portraits. Thanks Linda! 





Popular posts from this blog

More Flower Mound Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures for Guys: Meet Newt from Argyle Texas

Dallas Senior Pictures Ideas