Stunning Dallas Senior Pictures - Flower Mound, Southlake, Argyle, Coppell, Keller, Dallas, Fort Worth

Stunning Dallas Senior Pictures of Katie!

Coppell High School
GeorgeDeanSeniors.com

This senior picture showcases the young lady she is becoming with striking laughter.
This is an in-studio senior portrait with timeless taste.
PSSSsssttt... this was her mothers dress from years go.
Black dresses simply rock!

This is a classic senior pictures with gorgeous color harmony and amazing smile
that "Loved Ones" will appreciate. I love shooting high fashion senior pictures
BUT everyone deserves a class gorgeous senior picture too. 

To me... This is THE senior picture from the bunch. I photographed this
picture right at my studio. The lighting is amazing, the color I picked out
just works. I wanted those eyes to DANCE in the light. The pose, the look,
the style, the hair, the lips, ... just GORGEOUS. 



The lighting in this image just fascinates me. I love it. We have soft light
on her face and her hair. The wind pulling the hair away from
her face, the colors, the softness of a non-smile.... love love. 

Ok.. I wrong THIS image ties for the BEST Senior Picture we created together.
LOVE the sunglasses, angle of the portrait, the power pose showing her strength
as young lady, the shadow, the light, the framing... WOW.. Katie you ROCK girl!



Popular posts from this blog

More Flower Mound Senior Pictures

Senior Pictures for Guys: Meet Newt from Argyle Texas

Dallas Senior Pictures Ideas